Follow CHRONICLES OF THE FASHION CUPBOARD with bloglovin

Follow CHRONICLES OF THE FASHION CUPBOARD with bloglovin
Follow Chronicles of the Fashion Cupboard

January 10, 2010

when at work...

Photos: Olivia
Most people are lucky enough to spend their weekends hanging out with friends, soaking up the summer rays or doing something equally as amazing...

For me, my Sundays are spent working for one of my favourite Aussie fashion designers, Kirrily Johnson - a perk which allows me access to some amazing outfits.

This week, Olivia decided to pay me a surprise visit just before I closed up shop. Olivia tried on the georgeous momentum patch gown from the Kirrily Johnston SS0 9/10 collection.

Come in and check out all the amazing Spring Summer pieces that are now on sale.You can also view the collection online at http://www.kirrilyjohnston.com/

x Hayley


Hayley wears; jumpsuit,shirt and shoes all by Kirrily Johnston. Neck piece by Sylvie Markovina.


Olivia wears; Dress by Kirrily Johnston and Neck piece by Sylvie Markovina.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! i love the brand. I wish they would sell it OS. x

    ReplyDelete