Follow CHRONICLES OF THE FASHION CUPBOARD with bloglovin

Follow CHRONICLES OF THE FASHION CUPBOARD with bloglovin
Follow Chronicles of the Fashion Cupboard

January 27, 2010

to funk or not to funk?



Since Karl Largerfield sent his models strutting down country lane for Chanel's SS10 show, wearing footwear that took us back to our small years where pig tails and peddle pushers reigned supreme; the big question had to be asked (well it was in our cupboard anyway)...to funk or not to funk?

If you're a little confused by this question let me introduce you to the 'Funkis' - the modern day clog. In my opinion, a very cute day shoe that is so comfortable! (and a much cheaper ulternative to Chanel's). However, the arguement is very torn between the three of us, where Olivia "wouldn't be caught dead in them, whether Chanel has made them 'cool' or not", but she does think I can pull them off - thanks Liv. Hayley's friend wants a pair in yellow, although she's not totally convinced herself.

I bought my first pair of Funkis clogs about a year ago, and I love them. My answer is if Chanel can, I can.



Funkis clogs - availble nationwide at all Gorman stores

x Alex

2 comments:

  1. yeah i have three pairs of these in different colours, i love them! i much prefer to funkis version to the chanel ones (fortunately for the wallet...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have just ended my search for the perfect clogs! Thankyou :) haha

    xo

    ReplyDelete