Follow CHRONICLES OF THE FASHION CUPBOARD with bloglovin

Follow CHRONICLES OF THE FASHION CUPBOARD with bloglovin
Follow Chronicles of the Fashion Cupboard

March 1, 2010

the secret's out


Pictures by Secret Squirrel

I recently did a winter shoot where I used a cute Australian label called Secret Squirrel and I have to say I wanted every bit of it! From warm woolly jumpers to high waisted skirts in beautiful fabrics put back with chambray denim shirts - if this is what winter is going to be, bring on Jack Frost!

Vintage finds are a key inspiration for the label, as well as everyday things - like people watching, TV, music, art, flowers and pretty blogs, says Bri Cheeseman and Andrew Prince, the duo behind the label; and speaking of blogs they also have one www.secretsquirrelclothing.com.au/blog/.

Here's a sneak preview of my shoot featuring Secret Squirrel's gorgeous 'Obi la Di' top.

Photography: Jon Attenborough. Styling: Alex Wilson (myself).

Marino ponti Jacket, Secret Squirrel 'Obi la Di' top, Bracewell shorts, Olivia's Topshop socks (thanks Liv), Wittner shoes, Deadly Ponies 'Bow Cobalt' bag.

 
Alex x

No comments:

Post a Comment