Follow CHRONICLES OF THE FASHION CUPBOARD with bloglovin

Follow CHRONICLES OF THE FASHION CUPBOARD with bloglovin
Follow Chronicles of the Fashion Cupboard

February 5, 2010

friends



Living in a city that's not your own means your friends are usually scattared all over the world.  My best friends live in Auckland (where I was born), in Melbourne (where I went to high school) and one is about to move to France.

Yes, there's always the new friends you meet along the way (and in my choice of career, I think I'd go mental daily without Hayley and Alex), but these are girls I've grown up with and known for over 10 years - I haven't seen them in over six months and I am constantly missing them. This photo by The Sartorialist makes me nostaligic for the times when we were all together, having sporadic coffees in the middle of the day, talking about boys, even getting ready to move to New York together.... I'm forever trying to convince them to move to Sydney. One can only hope.

x Olivia

3 comments:

  1. That's such a sweet photo! Reminds me of the french best friends in SATC series 6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment and your visit! i really like your blog and style :-)

    http://www.moneasywardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hey fellow sydney sider :)
    love the blog!
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete