Follow CHRONICLES OF THE FASHION CUPBOARD with bloglovin

Follow CHRONICLES OF THE FASHION CUPBOARD with bloglovin
Follow Chronicles of the Fashion Cupboard

February 20, 2011

Just a POP! of colour








Fashion Week has bought fabulously clad editors and photographers from all over the world. What excites me most is the plethora of creativity that we see walking down those cold wintery paths. I don't know about you but sometimes I am more inspired but street style snaps then I am from editorial pages, I think it has to do with the fact that I like to see how others translate high fashion pieces into wearable looks. One definite trend I have noticed is 'pops of colour' in winter dressing. What a change from winters favourite colour; black. It is somewhat refreshing to know some of my coloured pieces from summer can be translated into winter styling.  

Images via: Satorialist, Vogue and Harpers Bazaar

1 comment: